Sunday 4 October 2015

Nars Foundation - Review


Since I have been getting more into make-up, I have recently discovered this incredible foundation that is nothing like I've tried before. This is the Nars, sheer glow foundation in the shade deauville. This is hands down then best foundation I have used, and the quality of it amazes me. It applies on smoothly and doesn't have that caked on feeling like other foundations. My skin tends to be quite sensitive and spotty, but I find that one coat of this does the job of covering my blemishes while not damaging my skin. This foundation contains powerful antioxadents that help to nourish your skin, helping it look more radiant, and giving it a healthy glow. Even though this is sheer glow foundation I still find it to give a slight matte finish with some added shimmer. I have worn this luminous foundation on multiple nights out finding it holds extremely well. The only thing I wish this product had is a squirt top on the bottle instead of having to pour it out. I think Nars have got this formula spot on, resulting in a high quality foundation that definitely out weighs the one issue I had with the bottle. This foundation is one of the more pricier ones I have invested in, $65 dollars retail. If you are looking for a good quality foundation then I would recommend this one, the price is definitely worth it! Also one last important thing I would like to quickly mention is that Nars do not test on animals, which is one of my 'musts' when I'm looking to buy new make-up. 

Hello everyone, hope you are al well! Let me know in the comments if you have tried this foundation, or any Nars products, and let me know what you thought! See you next week.

Love, Izzy

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Izzy Platt | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig