Tuesday 8 March 2016

Plants Are Friends


Hello everyone hope you've been well, I apologise for randomly disappearing for a week or two but I have been getting my mojo back together and have been finding inspiration. Also just thought i'd quickly mention is that I turned 16 recently so wooo. If you haven't guessed it yet, this post is a homeware inspired post which I will be doing more of because I love homeware, and apparently so do a lot of people. Enjoy!

As my first 'homeware' post I decided to write about plants as I seem to own quite a lot and scatter them around my room. Im not entirely sure why I titled this piece "Plants Are Friends", I guess I just liked the sound of it and it gave off an unusual heart warming feeling. When I gaze through the pages of homeware magazines, the rooms that stand out the most to me are the ones with a simple plant or bouquet of flowers. The small touch appeals to me, and hopefully others, because it gives off a calm and relaxed vibe while connecting the space to nature. So next time your wondering what to add (homeware wise) to a room, chuck a plant in there, guaranteed to jazz up any area! Also I mean that metaphorically, don't physically chuck a plant, they are very precious.

Love, Izzy

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Izzy Platt | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig