Tuesday 19 April 2016

Melbourne Fashion Week


Around a month ago, Zoe and I attended the opening night of Melbourne Fashion Week. It was an astounding experience that I'm sure neither of us will ever forget.

As we arrived at the venue half an hour before the show, we didn't know exactly what to expect although we were both nervous as well as excited. We felt slightly out of depth as everyone seemed much older and more professional, although as we gained our confidence, we submerged ourselves in the unique crowd and loved the whole atmosphere.

My Outfit


My outfit consisted of:
- White culottes
- Dark purple, lace, of the shoulder top - Minkpink
- Lipstik boots
- Mimco pouch
- Colorpop matte lipstick, shade guess


The show put together by Vogue and David Jones was abosoulutely incredible! I gained much inspiration from the unique styles walked on the catwalk also the groovy music meshed with the coloured lighting added to the breathtaking experience. This is a little pre-show selfie of Zoe and I, hehe.


As the marvellous evening came to an end, everyone filed out of the glamours room. By this point my  nervousness was replaced inspiration and a sense of motivation. I am grateful of this amazing experience and I recommend fashion runway shows highly if you're interested in this field.


Love, Izzy

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Izzy Platt | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig